If you would like to experience an alternative form of meditation practice that engages your physical body, then Shaman Jonathan offers a Mindfulness Meditation with Dream Catcher-Making Workshop or Team Building experience that will show you how to use everyday and creative tasks as meditation practice, helping you improve your focus and clarity, while still working within the confines of your spiritual comfort zone.
In this physical or kinesthetic mindfulness meditation, you will learn to still and focus your mind and promote and internal sense of calm, well-being and peace, through the conscious action of building a dream catcher.
- Understanding meditation
- The proven scientific benefits of meditation practice
- Tools to assist you in your meditation practice
- The actual meditation
- Mindfulness meditation
- Creating a dream catcher
- Duration: Half day or 3 hours
- This workshop can be held in two separate sessions of three hours each
- Pricing includes all workshop materials to make your dream catcher, as well as tea and coffee
- Please bring snacks and additional refreshments
- Cost: R300 per person
Free Meditation Tools
If you're interested in learning more about meditation and managing stress, The HeartMath Institute offers a wide range of free resources and tools you can access.
Step 1: Visit the HeartMath website and learn the 30-second Quick Coherence Technique
Step 2: Visit the Global Care Rooms, click on the second tab labelled "Session Room" and click the audio link that appears top left to experience a guided meditation that use the Quick Coherence technique as a base.
This meditation is a heart-based meditation and you can use the technique as an effective 30-second stress buster in any situation.